A2 Production Groups (Revised)

As a result of pupils' ability to attend specific lessons I have had to revise the provisional groups. The new proposal is presented below. Have another look and, once again, email me with any issues.

I very much enjoyed your presentations and was impressed with the levels of effort that had gone in to the vast majority of them. Well done! I have made a provisional decision on the groupings for A2 production work! The decision is based upon both an assessment of the presentations and your availability. Every group has some strong ideas and very capable film-makers, so, in the end, they are all pretty much equal; a consequence of the hard work you put in over the summer. Keep it up! Please check which day you are required to attend my lesson.

Tue
Holly
Rob
Sam C
Adele


Wed
Adam
Mitch
Luke
Grant


Wed
Josh
Sam B
Tom
Demi

Email me if there are any issues so that I can confirm the groups ASAP. The videos of your presentations will be posted soon, so you can check out the ideas of the other students that you didn't assess in the lesson (especially relevant if you are now grouped with them). Hope you are all happy with the outcome!